1. Missions on scholarships, training, and observe activities:
a. Scholarships, training, and observe activities in foreign country, such as funding with Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs (ทุน 1ข) and funding with international organizations directly offering to DLA (ทุน 2);
b. English training for staffs with TICA cooperation.
2. Missions on international volunteers:
a. American volunteers of Peace Corps;
b. Japanese volunteers of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), including Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer (JOCV) and Senior Volunteer (SV).
3. Missions on international experts:
a. Japanese experts from JICA and Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR);
b. Korean experts from Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
4. Missions on knowledge exchange and supporting seminar:
a. International conference with Ministry of Foreign Affairs e.g. ESCAP, G-77, BRIMTEC;
b. Conference for supporting international organizations’ projects e.g. JICA, UNCEF, UNDP, FAO, and World Bank;
c. Conference for knowledge exchange about international cooperation with Thai universities and international institutions e.g. Chulalongkorn University, National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA), and Asian Institute of Technology (AIT);
d. Supporting activities with Embassy of Japan in Thailand, Embassy of the United States in Thailand, and Embassy of Indonesia in Thailand.
5. Missions on welcoming international study tours, such as the Kingdom of Cambodia, the Republic of Indonesia, the People's Republic of Bangladesh, the Kingdom of Bhutan, and Japan. These missions collaborate with Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Interior, foreign embassies in Thailand, international organizations, and Thai universities.
6. Missions on academic matters:
a. Cooperation project with JICA for developing capacities of local administrative organizations;
b. Advertising directions of international agreement in term of the cabinet resolutions and prime minister’s orders;
c. Collaborating with local administrative to create Memorandum of Understanding (MOU);
d. Answering about international cooperation;
e. Monitoring Thai statements and draft reports for presenting in international conference.